This will be a list of things I think I want to share with you, world. I surely hope you enjoy it.
- I cannot go a day without listening to bluegrass.
- I most likely will listen to one terrible pop song a day.
- I can’t wait for Brandon to get here so we can get to Denver.
- I do not brush my hair until I find a knot that’s so obnoxious that I have to.
- I am not that good at outdoor climbing, I learned this week.
- I like braids in my hair. A lot.
- I will never stop running. And if I do, you can reference this list.
- I hope that the students I’ve mentored still look up to me.
- I do not know where I will be at this time next year.
- I really like cherry tomatoes.
- I want to learn how to garden really well. Preferably off of Brandon’s porch.
- I have a full and occupied heart for the first time in a long time. It’s nice.
- I have got to pick up a guitar again.
- I don’t fully understand my job, but I start next Friday.
- I like not knowing. In every sense of the term.